Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty against defects and warranty period
1. Subject to the below terms and conditions, Unil C9 Ltd. of c/- PO Box 302, Ilkley LS29 1ET, United Kingdom, 0044 1943 811310 (“Cloud Nine”) warrants to the original purchaser that this Cloud Nine electrical appliance product (“Product”) will be free of defects in materials, workmanship and manufacturing, for a period of: (a) In the case of the Cloud Nine Irons – 12 months from the original purchase date. (b) In the case of the Cloud Nine Wand – 12 months from the original purchase date. (c) In the case of the Cloud Nine TheO Pod – 12 months from the original purchase date. The benefits given to the purchaser by this warranty are in addition to other statutory rights and remedies of the purchaser under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (including its Schedules and accompanying Regulations) and/or other applicable State, Territory or federal regulations or laws in Australia which cannot lawfully be excluded. Subject to the terms and conditions stated below and upon production of the proof of purchase (e.g. purchase receipt or tax invoice), Cloud Nine will at its option, and without cost to the purchaser, replace or repair this Product or any component part which upon examination by an authorised Cloud Nine repair agent is found to be defective in materials, workmanship or manufacturing. Visit www.cloudninehair.com.au as you will find valuable information regarding simple methods of making sure your appliance is operating at peak performance. Many items returned under warranty simply need a slight tuning adjustment, so please check this information before returning any Product as it may very well save you time and effort. Exclusions
2. This warranty against defects shall not apply if: (a) The compliance label or any other identifying marks have been removed from the Product or have been rendered illegible on the Product. (b) The Product is connected to any voltage other than that shown on the compliance label on the Product or Product packaging. (c) The defect in the Product is caused by other products with which it is used. (d) The Product has been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect or accidental damage. (e) The Product has been used other than for the intended purpose or not in accordance with its instruction manual. (f) The Product has been tampered with and/or modified from its original specification. (g) A repair has been made or attempted to the Product by the purchaser or any other person not authorised by Cloud Nine or its distributor. (h) The Product fails for reasons other than defective materials, workmanship or manufacturing. (i) The purchaser fails to perform periodic Product maintenance, as stated in the Product’s instruction manual, such as cleaning and storage of the appliance.
3. This warranty against defects does not cover: (a) Damage or failure resulting from exposure to liquids, moisture, fire, smoke or damage caused by acts of nature. (b) Wear and tear to moving parts as would normally be expected during use of the Product for its intended purpose. (c) Products not purchased in Australia. (d) Causes external to the Product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure. Liability
4. Cloud Nine does not accept any liability pursuant to this warranty for any consequential damage or economic loss whether direct or indirect, to any person or property, arising from breakdown or failure of the Product, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding this, the liability of Cloud Nine or Haircare Australia to any person under this warranty is limited to the lesser of the replacement cost or repair cost of the Product, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. This warranty against defects is given by Cloud Nine and no other person or organisation is authorised to alter its provisions and conditions. Procedure for warranty claims
6. The Procedure for claim under this warranty against defects is as follows:
(a) For any Product warranty claim please telephone or email (see contact details below) the Cloud Nine Australian Distributor, Haircare Australia, and provide Haircare Australia with your proof of purchase (i.e. store receipt or tax invoice) to arrange the return of the Product under this warranty. The return of Product for warranty claim must be made within the warranty period, (i.e. Iron/Wand - 12 months from the original date of purchase and TheO Pod - 12 months from the original date of purchase.)
(b) Should it be necessary for the Product to be returned to Haircare Australia, any delivery costs involved will be borne by Cloud Nine and not the purchaser, unless it is found the Product is not covered under the warranty for any of the reasons in clauses 2 and 3 above or are outside of the warranty period discussed in clause 1 above, in which case the purchaser must meet all costs of delivery to Haircare Australia and return to the purchaser.
(c) During the warranty period Haircare Australia will, on behalf of Cloud Nine, replace or repair (at its option) any defective Product in accordance with the terms of this warranty. However, if the Product includes a number of accessory items then only the defective item may be replaced. Original packaging for the Product will not be replaced under the warranty unless defective.
(d) This warranty against defects will continue on the replaced or repaired Product and will expire on the same date as for the original warranty, i.e. will apply from the original purchase date of the Product and will continue only for the periods set out in clause 1 above, regardless of the repair/replacement.
Haircare Australia contact details: Address: 17-21 Commercial Street, Marleston SA 5033 Phone: 1300 956 735 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cloudninehair.com.au