How to Curl Hair using the Cloud Nine Curling Wands13 February 2015
Find out how to curl hair using the Cloud Nine Wand or Micro Wand to create beautiful, long-lasting curls.
If you are lusting over Cloud Nines latest looks and want to create polished curls of your own, then look no further. This step-by-step guide will have you creating curls with ease using the Cloud Nine Wands.
HOW TO CURL HAIR TO CREATE A POLISHED LONG-LASTING LOOK
1. Prep damp hair with a support spray (try evo root canal base support spray) or mousse and blow-dry using the Cloud Nine Paddle brush, stretching the roots out for a natural lift. Section hair as shown from ear-to-ear in a cross section part and then separate the back of the head into two equal sections
3. Repeat technique for another two sections curling in the same direction, so that you have a group of three fresh curls.
4. Using the Cloud Nine Dressing brush, brush all the curls together while they are still warm. Pincurl the section up and leave to finish cooling.
5. Continue this technique through the back of the head. When you reach the front section, switch to horizontal sections and continue from desired parting
6. Once all curls are cool, release gently, and mist hair evenly with a light hold working spray (try evo’s builders paradise working hairspray). Use the Cloud Nine Dressing to bring hair together and mould waves into place